I passed my New South Wales Driving Test!

My third day of refreshing has been good so far.

Last week, before my laptop went missing, I was searching online on the RTA website. Mysteriously, an entire day on 3rd February had freed up, so I chose the time which was off school peak hours. I believe it was God's favour that this free day just mysteriously opened up.

I know many people have told me that I should get at least an hour's paid driving instructed lesson, but it doesn't work for me. First it is expensive. Secondly, I doubt going on a paid lesson will help me in any way to fix any bad driving habits in so short a time.

On Tuesday, I decided to go for a drive with Lisa Hong to Blue Mountains. Obviously, we did not make it that far. However, we did end up at Bunnings in  McGraths Hills. We had to make the trip short, as Lisa decided we should make a trip to Lentils so we could go and minister to our good friend, Dai Slee.

Dai is doing much better. I believe the Lord is taking him under His wings. The Lord needs to disciple all of us, even Jesus himself was not exempt from, and going through a time of preparation and training before being released into ministry of serving others publicly. We are not exempt from the same preparation our Master faces.

Anyways, I managed to fix a few driving skills whilst on the road yesterday. Partly were the bad driving habits which I realised I knew I had due to the driving habits in Malaysia, and partly is due to acculturation of the way people drive in Malaysia, and how they never give way.

The same two problems which I encountered today in my third driving attempt, were the very same ones I encountered in the last driving test. This time, I managed to respond appropriately to it, and thank God that the instructor finally allowed me to pass with only a couple of mistakes.
So from an L plater, I finally managed to proceed to a full unrestricted NSW driving licence holder now..  Praise the Lord!

As for my housing problem, job search, vandalism, and the laptop theft, I believe in my heart that God is a God of orderliness. He will vindicate me one problem at a time. Our job is to extend forgiveness, love our enemies, and in the fullness of time, will deliver the vindication.

Comments

Popular Posts