Pictures: Cooking Journey (October 2014)

October has now dawned upon us. The weather is warmer, yet a bit of chill remains in the morning and nights are still as cold.

This is also about the same time I arrived in Sydney in 2013 after my trip from Uluru. 

1) At this point of time, unfortunately I'm not gainfully employed neither in childcare nor in hospitality. 

Perhaps I'm not searching smart or persistent enough or perhaps my heart isn't into it? I don't know, but only God knows what this time holds and whether he wants me to achieve some purposes. 

2) I'm currently learning about appetisers, and sandwiches with Chef Veronica.




My class has also started a unit on Rice, Fruits, vegetables and Farinaceous dishes.

3) Somehow I am getting more involved in the meetup.com groups.. At this time, two of the co organisers from a closely associated group have decided to move on with their lives, hence I've been roped in to assist. 

There is a lot more members in the new group, but I'm still more comfortable with the smaller group, which is the spirit to the whole idea of O Me! O Life! when I first volunteered to organise events. 

I still don't take alcohol, sticking to my refreshing soda of Lemon, Lime and Bitters. 

4) In the midst of the hustle and bustle, I would say I think it's made me a tad more sociable than I normally am without my realising it all happening. 

I've got to the stage where I've been meeting way too many people, some more than others than I realise who seem to enjoy my company, at meet ups. It's also affected the way I've been interacting with classmates at Tafe. 

Is that a good or bad thing?

I've also had to watch my interactions with the opposite gender as not to show too much favoritism.. It's a little tricky when all my organisers are males, and I seem too much of a social butterfly >_>

Some other aspects of my social life have been picking up, but at this point of time, I am taking it a little slow, and only God knows what will happen by the time the year ends. 

Perhaps He's trying to build up my communication skills for a much better tomorrow. Only time will tell. 

Comments

Popular Posts