The Beauty Regime is now migrated to The Kaleidoscope Adventurer

Dear readers,

I have now successfully imported all blog posts from The Beauty Regime.

This I have done by first downloading and exporting the The Beauty Regime on Blogger to an atom file.

Then on the Kaleidoscope Adventurer settings, I used the atom file to import in all the files from The Beauty Regime, including all the comments, and the posts.

Hence, for you all you readers, there will be a host of my past beauty blog posts in this blog you can now search without having to look elsewhere!

Welcome home to Mama, The Beauty Regime!

As for the Beauty Regime, it will forever remain as a legacy and paying homage to the Kaleidoscope Adventurer, and reminder of my entree to the beauty post.

Chea-Yee.

Comments

Popular Posts